Wednesday 8 April 2009

a little tomato

Chyba powoli zaczynam przynudzac dlatego szybciutko pokazuje tylko zdjatka pomidorka...

I think I am becoming rather boring...but I will just quickly show you a few pics of the tomato...they are a little better than the last ones.
Po 14 dniach - After 14 days




A te zdjecia robilam dzis rano... Powinnam go przesadzic...ale w dalszym ciagu czekam na szklarnie...mamy szklarnie ale bez szkla...sam szkielet!!!

And these photos I took this morning...I should re-pot it, really but I am still waiting to finish the greenhouse...I have a greenhouse but without the glass!!!


Chyba tutaj przesadzilam z bazylia...musze je porozsadzac..i pewnie porozdawac ludziom! I z pewnoscia bede mogla zrobic duza ilosc pesto!!!

I kind of went over the top with the seeds in this basil pot... I shall spread them over few pots and give some away to people. I will definatelly have plenty of pesto to make!!!

No comments: