Thursday 9 April 2009

a clutch



I still cannot believe what has happened the other day... I decided to try and sew a handbag...a little clutch to be precise. I am not good at sewing... I often forget how to thread a cotton in the sewing machine!!! At the same time I really wanted to give it a go... I bought some blue fabric in Ikea a while ago...and thought I would use it now. I was sure that something would go wrong at some point... since I haven't tried this before... so using an Ikea fabric sounded good for a practice... I also chose some black polka dot lining, which is a crazy combination! I drew a pattern of what I would liked it to look like (-free hand-)...and after 2 hours I could't believe my eyes!!! When I turned all that sewing effort- right side up...it just looked as i drew it!!! It had a shape of a clutch... the magnetic clip closure was working... crazyness!!! ANYONE CAN SEW!!! I encourge you to have a go at making a clutch!!! It's a great fun.

Do tej pory nie moge w to uwierzyc... Postanowilam sprobowac uszyc torebke...malusia, fajniusia kopertowke jakby. Ja z szyciem..tak nie bardzo... czesto nawet zapominam jak sie zaklada nitke na maszyne!!!! Ale jednoczesnie bardzo chcialam sprobowac... Jakis czas temu kupilam niebieski material w Ikeii i postanowilam ze go uzyje...poniewaz bylam przekonana ze pierwsza kopertowka mi z pewnoscia do konca nie wyjdzie...a materialu z Ikeii mi nie szkoda zmarnowac...a material do srodka wybralam sobie zwyly czarny w biale groszki. I tak sobie narysowalam cos tam od reki...mniej wiecej ksztalt jaki bym chciala i sobie wycielami zszylam...i po 2 godzinach wlasnym oczom uwierzyc nie moglam!!! Wywrocilam to cos na prawo strone i wyglada tak jak chcialam!!! Ma ksztalt torebki..zapina sie jak powinno...szok!!!KAZDY MOZE SZYC!!! Zachecam do kopertowek!!! Jest to swietna zabawa.



Shame it's a little bit plain... but I may use it as my new "cinema clutch", intead of my green one (picture below), the green one is a little small and I usually have to limit the amount of things I can take with me. Anyway I hope that when I get some time..I will try again with some more colourful fabric!!! And I am looking forward to it!

Szkoda tylko, ze jest troche zwyczajna... tzn. bez super fajnych kolorkow lub ozdoby... ale pewnie uzyje ja jako moja nowa "torebke kinowa", zamiast tej zielonej (zdjecie ponizej), zielona jest troche mala i nie wiele rzeczy sie do niej miesci. Mam nadzieje, ze kiedys jak bede miala wolniejszy czas... to uszyje cos z bardziej kolorowego materialu!!! I nie moge sie juz doczekac!

1 comment:

Bagladee said...

Hi there, pop over to my blog there's something you have to see: www.emma-bagladee.blogspot.com xx