Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hey
I appologise for my long absence. We have been working very hard on our garden trying to get it finished before the end of summer..and I went to visit my family in Poland..and was job hunting..busy busy summery months!!!
Unfortunately not much of crafty- inspiring busy-huh*
c
Witajcie
Wybaczcie moja dluuga nieobecnosc. Duzo czasu spedzilismy pracujac nad naszym ogrodem, ja rowniez wybralam sie w odwiedziny do Polski...i bylam pochlonieta poszukiwaniem pracy... bardzo napiete letnie miesiace!!!
Niestety niewiele z tego czasu spedzilam na robotkowych pracach i natchnieniach-heh*
c

b
just leave you with this...Polish cut-outs, it's a traditional thing, but I find some colours and shape combinations inspiring :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm.. myślałam, że post bedzie dluzszy ;p

ale wybaczam Ci :P

love you ;-**