Wednesday 10 June 2009

time goes fast!

As you probably experience, time just goes past so quickly!!!
c
It seems that I only got married... and tomorrow we will celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary!!!
c
This is incredible, it seems like we known each other for ever, but still few months back I had to count several times, what year we are in and when we go married to figure out that actually it has been three most amazing years!
c
We were planning to go camping for few days, since the weather here in UK has been great for the past month, but it turns out it will pretty much rain for the next week and it will be cold, so there is just not much point. (I can see more cinema trips comming up...maybe I should start writting reviews..hehe). Crazy weather. I must admit I started to like English hot weather in May, that's the only thing that UK is missing! Nice'y nice hottness...
c
Just not to leave the post without pictures this was one of my wedding bouquets (we had a wedding in Poland and England= two wedding bouquets; this one was from our Polish wedding).
c

No comments: