Wednesday 6 May 2009

looking forward to...



From the very begining, this year has been very busy for me... dissertation, a lot of my voluntary work, exams, some work on a garden...huh...the hardest thing is to persevere with it all... My health is a little bit funny and I think not getting enought rest over a long period of time...might be the reason. How I'd love to sit down and crochet something or work on my sewing "skills" (;P)...so many ideas..but no time... I am trying very hard to stop myself from any potential "time involvement"that would intefere with my studies... So I started this project...(amongst a few)... I thought it will be nice to have something to look forward to...when I am done with revision and stress!!

1 comment:

Tania said...

You are obviously extremely excellent at multi-tasking. For someone with so much on, there is a lot of crafty goodness around these parts!

(lovely to have you stop by)...